Sunday, January 03, 2010

Wonder what the age criteria is?

Since we here at OYE expect many youthy folks to run for office in 2010 I clicked over to the 'Young Guns' program on the NRCC site to see who we can potentially feature. Due to the close proximity to my hometown, I chose to first have a look at Dennis Ross (FL-12). I expected to find a moppy headed 20-something less than three years removed from living in a beer-soaked fraternity house.

Nope, wrong on me. Mr. Ross is 50 years old and, although he appears to look good for his age, does not exactly fit the mold of what we consider a 'Young Gun' (pictured above).

Oh well, I'll continue to go through the list, but in the meantime I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the NRCC for making this 37 year-old feel young by the standards they use. Now I'm going to tear through my garage and go find that skateboard I haven't used in a dozen years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home