Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time is a wasting

He's starting to sound like a high schooler saying "I know I should have mowed the lawn today, but I promise I'll do it tomorrow..."
President Obama defended his policies on gay rights on Monday, telling an audience of gay men and lesbians that he remained committed to overturning the military's "don't ask, don't tell" rule that he expected to be judged "not by promises I've made but by the promises my administration keeps".

Let's see if he'll keep it in time for this serviceman to salvage his career:
Lt. Col. Victor Fehrenbach, an Air Force officer who is facing expulsion proceedings after someone informed his superiors that he is gay, attended the reception as a guest of the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network, which is challenging the policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home