Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Yellowest Elephant

Awhile back, my inner Frenchman created a treasonous video taking Our Leader to task for not sending his children, nephews, and nieces to risk their lives against the Forces of Swarthiness. Although his filthy little movie angered me, I didn't respond to it at the time, because I couldn't think of a single thing any of them had done to stop the islamunistofascists from taking over this country and beheading us all. None had joined the military. None had taken up a keyboard to blog our enemies into submission. And none had even taken a few moments to patriotically soil their pants in fear at the prospect of being ruled by an American Caliphate.


But today, after hearing the First Bushling, Jenna, on NPR's Day to Day, I realized I had been very wrong. Jenna, at least, has served her nation very valiantly during this war. Here's how she responded [click on audio] to Day to Day host Madeleine Brand's question about her failure to volunteer for Iraq:

I hope I served the United States by living in Latin America and I hope I was a good representative of the US.

Hearing that, I was struck by how similar her service is to that of her father's. Just as Our Leader fought vietcongunistofascism by drunkenly hunting for Ho Chi Minh in honky tonks across Texas and Alabama, our brave little Jenna stumbles naked down Argentine hotel hallways in pursuit of our potential enemies. She is certainly her father's daughter.

4 Comments:

At 04 October, 2007 10:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Jenna signs up, it's a great deal for the military - her Secret Service detail are probably great shots already, so they could fight in the Dear Leader's glorious crusade too.

 
At 05 October, 2007 20:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting and waiting but you STILL haven't done anything with the new Republican symbol--the thing they clearly designed with OYE in mind. The wide-stanced dude's even standing up to pee, for pete's sake.

 
At 06 October, 2007 00:53, Blogger Wek said...

General Sir! I once served a week in Latin America on a surfing trip. I wiped out on some coral and it required many stitches for my back to not look like an under-cooked Wendy's burger. As you might imagine, the PTSD that followed may never leave me.

 
At 06 October, 2007 12:59, Blogger Karl said...

anonymous (05 October, 2007 20:52)-

Images are The General's specialty.

Please feel free to contact The General directly. Stylistic tips are readily available on Jesus' General, the official online organ of the Glorious Conservative Christian Cultural Revolution (GC3R).

I regret that my own technical skills focus on words only.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home