Sunday, October 07, 2007

New Port Richey, Florida, Joins Operation Yellow Elephant

From a Letter to the Editor (not online) to the St. Petersburg Times:

Iraq war: Where are the solutions?

Frequently I read letters to the editor from whose who want nothing more than to bash the "liberals" on the Iraq war. There seems to be nothing from anyone about what they are doing to support George Bush's war.

If you are in favor of it, are you urging your children to join up and fight? Are you joining the fight yourself or are you just sitting in your armchair?
[ . . . ]

By the way, I am doing all those things that I mentioned above. And I have done my duty for my country in a different war 40 years ago. What are you doing?

John Cowan
New Port Richey, Florida

2 Comments:

At 07 October, 2007 21:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason Mattera - "I'm fighting the battle of ideas."

Ben Ferguson - "Just because I support something doesn't mean I have to go and fight it!"

Mitt Romney - "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping to get me elected, 'cause they think I would make a great president.”

Matthew Continetti - "Telling me I should go fight this war is against the Constitution."

See, Mr. Cowan? They're doing their part, too!

 
At 12 October, 2007 12:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buncha chickensh*ts......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home