Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jason Mattera, Be A Man! Enlist!

Mr. Jason Mattera, Spokesman
Young America's Foundation
F.M. Kirby Freedom Center
110 Elden St.
Herdon VA 20170
1-800-USA-1776, fax 1-703-318-9122

Dear Mr. Mattera:

There must be some reason why you're afraid to issue press credentials to CampusProgress.org to cover the Young America's Foundation National Conservative Student Conference in Washington. After all, they've issued them to you to cover their own events for National Review. Please, show the conservative movement some respect by coming up with a better explanation.

You can also show the conservative movement some respect by seriously considering Supporting President Bush by volunteering for military service. As far as we know, you're a healthy heterosexual and therefore eligible to serve. We don't want any more PFC Steven D. Greens in our Army, and that means real Americans such as yourself must answer our nation's call. Click here.

And if you have seriously considered military service and decided not to volunteer, please show the conservative movement serious respect by sharing your deliberations with your audience. It's a relevant issue, and we'll be urging you to volunteer until your 43rd birthday, so you might as well get it over with. Jonah Goldberg did. You've got to come up with some explanation for this, too.

And, your serious consideration of your duty to yourself, your personal credibility and your country may give you the strength to contact your local military recruiter. And we on this blog will support you in this effort. Thank you.

11 Comments:

At 15 July, 2006 16:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CampusProgress.org is a fucking joke. I will be attending the YAF's NCSC in a couple weeks. The CampusProgress conference was just a bunch of anti-American shit all shoved into one day.

 
At 15 July, 2006 16:13, Blogger Karl said...

Anonymous-

While you're at NCSC, will you encourage any healthy heterosexuals who support President Bush in the Global War on Terrorism to Be A Man! Enlist!

Thank you very much.

PS. Note that I'm not disagreeing with your characterization of the CampusProgress conference. I wasn't there. But Jason's giving the left a story about this, basically for free.

 
At 16 July, 2006 20:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever wonder what kind of phoney windbags join fronts like YAF, now you know.

 
At 17 July, 2006 04:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least the NCSC won't have people like Fat Joe. Real leaders and political speakers are much better.

By the way, I don't know if I keep receiving SPAM because you guys or not.

 
At 17 July, 2006 17:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam is shratnel to a chickenhawk.

 
At 17 July, 2006 20:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just sent an email to this punk asking why he is talking the talk, but not walking the walk and join the Armed Forces.

His response (and I kid you not):

"How's your mother? I haven't seen her in a while.

j"

I am not sure why I was not suprised by this response...guess it is standard MO from the neo-con chicken hawks

 
At 18 July, 2006 01:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who did you email? I didn't receive an email! You guys would have to email everyone listed on here within the last few months to get me. (PS - I'm not Mattera, dumbass. But its funny you emailed him.)

Mr.____
CR

 
At 18 July, 2006 12:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make no sense (the last anonymous post) . If you are not Jason, then you would not have received an email to him.

I sent Jason an email at jmattera@yaf.org. I got a reply back form him within 5 minutes of me sending him and email.

 
At 18 July, 2006 18:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said me because I wrote the original post about receiving spam. Then somebody wrote "So, I just sent an email to this punk asking why he is talking the talk." Mattera didn't write the spam post, I did. And somebody wrote they sent an email to "me". Maybe I thought wrong.

But the email he sent is back to you is pretty funny, I wouldn't have sent that if somebody did it to me. Yea, he is a little rude.

 
At 22 July, 2006 07:15, Blogger Karl said...

Well, at least you got a response from Jason Mattera.

He's such a pussy he's afraid to respond directly to Operation Yellow Elephant.

 
At 11 May, 2008 18:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's like the rest of those chickenshit conservacunts...fuckin anchor baby beaner

 

Post a Comment

<< Home