Wednesday, October 05, 2005

PATRICK RUFFINI - A Modest Proposal

This smiling young man, Patrick Ruffini, would seem to be an excellent addition to the armed forces of this great land of ours. A glance at his website bio shows he's probably about 23 or 24 years old - the perfect age to start boot camp. His speciality is things electronic - ideal for defusing those unexploded IEDs in Iraq. He was chairman of the Penn College Republicans, so he has connections and might be able to get a few more of his classmates to sign up and fight the Dear Leader's war.

I respectfully suggest that Mr. Ruffini be encouraged to enlist and fight for his beliefs. Merely fighting the War of Ideas is obviously not enough for this man.

2 Comments:

At 06 October, 2005 06:56, Blogger Karl said...

Patrick's latest writing on Iraq dates from September 13, 2005.

I just added Comment #40 and Asked The Question.

Let's see what happens.

-

 
At 06 October, 2005 22:27, Blogger Sam Holloway said...

Howdy, Karl. I couldn't help but pile on. I posted message #41, which reads as follows (it is sure to be deleted):

Question for Crystal Dueker:

No offense intended, but is your website a prodigious exercise in satire? I wasn't sure, but the following line in your latest comment--

"Our nation is ready for our own conservative version of Margaret Thatcher."

--made me laugh so hard that I nearly dropped the Army recruitment pamphlet that I was about to mail to Patrick Ruffini.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home