Wednesday, October 05, 2005

PATRICK RUFFINI - A Modest Proposal

This smiling young man, Patrick Ruffini, would seem to be an excellent addition to the armed forces of this great land of ours. A glance at his website bio shows he's probably about 23 or 24 years old - the perfect age to start boot camp. His speciality is things electronic - ideal for defusing those unexploded IEDs in Iraq. He was chairman of the Penn College Republicans, so he has connections and might be able to get a few more of his classmates to sign up and fight the Dear Leader's war.

I respectfully suggest that Mr. Ruffini be encouraged to enlist and fight for his beliefs. Merely fighting the War of Ideas is obviously not enough for this man.


At 06 October, 2005 06:56, Blogger Karl said...

Patrick's latest writing on Iraq dates from September 13, 2005.

I just added Comment #40 and Asked The Question.

Let's see what happens.


At 06 October, 2005 22:27, Blogger Church Secretary said...

Howdy, Karl. I couldn't help but pile on. I posted message #41, which reads as follows (it is sure to be deleted):

Question for Crystal Dueker:

No offense intended, but is your website a prodigious exercise in satire? I wasn't sure, but the following line in your latest comment--

"Our nation is ready for our own conservative version of Margaret Thatcher."

--made me laugh so hard that I nearly dropped the Army recruitment pamphlet that I was about to mail to Patrick Ruffini.


Post a Comment

<< Home