Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Romney Boys in their own words



In May, 60 Minutes host, Mike Wallace, asked Mitt's sons why they are reluctant to Be A Man! Enlist!

"I feel guilty for having not done it."

"I've seen a lot and read a lot that it. . . . .that it made me say my goodness, I hope I never have to do that."

"I hope to be able to make a sacrifice of that. . .ummm. . .of that caliber at some point in my life."

OYE COMMENT: Fear not, 5 brothers, war doesn't have to be for 'commoners' any longer. If just one of you will trade your Wimpabago keys for those of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle you will serve both Our Country and take the heat off of your father's campaign. Just consider it a 'dual sacrifice'.

3 Comments:

At 09 August, 2007 01:42, Blogger mjs said...

One doesn't require seer stones to divine that Mitt can buff turds with the best of them.

++++

 
At 09 August, 2007 03:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy just compared his son's part-time work to serving in the military? I am a disabled operation IRAQI FREEDOM veteran of 15 years; does he think his sons’ driving around Iowa is the equivalent of even 1 day in Iraq? I hope this fool comes to Tucson so I can show up at his "rally" with my service medals and my permanent crutches or better yet I'll get that wheelchair the VA doc is trying to put me in. Other articles stated that he saluted a uniformed military member just before this exchange. Who does this non-serving @#$@# think he is. Was he reminiscing to his days as Gov.? And what military member is attending these events in uniform, which is illegal! Republicans never seem to mind.
Keith

 
At 10 August, 2007 15:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Draft is all I can say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home