Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's what Dick would do

Dan Schuberth
Secretary, College Republican National Committee

Dear Mr. Schuberth,

It takes a lot of balls for an officer of the College Republican National Committee to attack a soldier heading off to war. When you did so, you opened yourself up to being assailed as a cowardly yellow elephant and a souless, political hack who selfishly places his partisan ambitions above all that is right and decent. Thank God you didn't let that stop you.

It's important for people to know that although Alex Cornell du Houx is honorably keeping the commitment he made to the Marine Reserves in high school, he is still a major player in the Maine College Democrats and a vocal opponent of Our Leader and the Iraq Phase of the Eternal War to Resubjugate Brown People. He doesn't deserve to face death in battle for the glory of Our Leader and his Administration of the Indicted. That honor should be reserved for people like you, able-bodied, albeit overweight, College Republicans who place the needs of the party ahead of national interest.

I was particularly impressed by your claim that this young Marine opposed his country by opposing the president. It demonstrates that you are capable of doing whatever it takes to destroy your political opponents. Just as such former College Republican greats as Scooter Libby and Karl Rove betrayed the identity of a CIA agent for political purposes, you accuse a Iraq-bound Marine of treason simply because he protests Our Leader's policies. Obviously, you have the right stuff to go far in today's Republican Party.

There is still more you can do. Join the Marines and follow du Houx to Iraq, and when an opportunity presents itself, betray him to the enemy. That's what Dick Cheney would do.

Heterosexually yours,

Gen. JC Christian, patriot

Note: Some of you may not have noticed that I always put a link to the addressee's email address in the salutations of these letters. It makes it easier for others to contact them if they wish.

A helmet tip to reader Sally.

8 Comments:

At 26 October, 2005 11:06, Blogger merlallen said...

I bet that Yellow Elephant thinks Michael Moore is fat.

 
At 26 October, 2005 14:32, Blogger shaddapalready said...

this is kind of off-topic, but is there somewhere I could go and pick up a buttload of army recruiting brochures, so as I wander thru parking lots I could put the brochures on cars with "W-04" stickers on the bumper.
I'd like to just be able to pick them up, and not have to sit thru some kind of hard sell, army style.
how feasible is that?

 
At 26 October, 2005 14:39, Blogger Karl said...

shaddapalready-

I think I know why the Army missed its recruiting quota.

I just turned 39, the new maximum age to enlist in the Army Reserve, and was inspired by The General to contact a recruiter, or at least try to.

So I went to goarmy.com and entered my info. And guess what happened?

I get a letter saying that the Army's maximum age is 34. [Like, couldn't they have passed the lead to the Army Reserve? Am I missing something?]

I guess only dedicated Republicans with a strong tolerance for idiocy (well, they ARE Republicans) need apply.

 
At 28 October, 2005 12:22, Blogger Jez said...

Great stuff. I'll be linking to my site. Just one question: what's the 'heterosexually yours' in reference to?

 
At 28 October, 2005 18:15, Blogger k said...

Get that kid out of my town. I like seeing Brunswick in the news, but still.

 
At 30 October, 2005 04:14, Blogger Unknown said...

I sign all my letters "Heterosexually yours" because it's important to me that people know that I'm not a homosexual--Col. Cletis is a god damned liar.

It might make more sense to you if you read my main blog, Jesus' General.

 
At 30 October, 2005 06:42, Blogger Karl said...

shaddapalready-

One more thought: Your post above is most definitely on-topic: OYE supports military recruiting.

We are focusing on Our President's strongest supporters because the American People have selected them as our national leaders to set a good example for the rest of us.
-

 
At 30 October, 2005 07:25, Blogger Jez said...

Ok, I get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home