Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Quick Word to My Fellow Kallyfohnians


I would like to extend my congratulations to California's 2005 Young Republican National Federation delegation on helping elect Zack Scrivner to the YRNF 2005-2007 board at your Las Vegas festivities. The California booth came in 2nd nationally and your "Ghostbusters" group won first place for Best Costume. I'm sure that you young Republicans ain't afraid of no ghosts! So why are you afraid of shedding a little blood while fighting insurgents in Iraq? Come on, just strap on a gun and about 50-100 pounds of military equipment to those nice beige outfits of yours and you will look ready for combat in the desert!

You Kallyfohnians joined Arnold two years ago in his neo-fascist campaign to remake my fair state into a privatized nightmare. Now you flaunt around in Ghostbuster outfits and attend Freedom Fighter Panels. Yet you neglect to serve your country by fighting our president's war in Iraq. Joining the military would be so exciting for you young ones. You could dress up like Arnold in Predator, smear mud all over your faces and pretend that insurgents in Fallujah are in fact space aliens. It would be fantastic. Quit being girlie men and run to your local recruiting station at once!



14 Comments:

At 04 August, 2005 13:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THOSE PUSSIES SHOULD ENLIST

 
At 04 August, 2005 13:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's for sure burnplant. I actually live in Orange County in Chris Cox's district. I'm here in the heart of the GOP. They are always doing functions at the Nixon library and birthplace which is about 20 miles from here...

 
At 04 August, 2005 13:55, Blogger Karl said...

agitprop-

Thanks so very, very much for this post.

Sincerely,

Karl Olson

-

 
At 04 August, 2005 14:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, Agitprop. I think I might need to join the CYR just to improve my social life!

 
At 04 August, 2005 16:15, Blogger mjs said...

I wish they all could be Kallyfohnia girlie-men...

+++

 
At 04 August, 2005 17:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't Just Rant Online!

Get the truth out there.

http://psstpsstpsst.blogspot.com/

Print off the stories that CNN and Fox are ignoring.

Then leave them in places where others will find them. Coffee shops, McDonalds, bus stops, etc.

 
At 04 August, 2005 18:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM A FAT MOTHER AND I CANT GET OFF MY ASS AND STOP RANTING I AM LIKE ELAINE AND MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS WORLD IS A COUPLE OF WUSSY CHILDREN THAT WILL STAND FOR NOTHING AND WONT EVEN BE SMART ENOUGH TO VOTE

 
At 04 August, 2005 19:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too

 
At 04 August, 2005 19:40, Blogger Unknown said...

Gawd, I'm glad I'm in L.A. proper & not O.C.!! That means those fat, slovenly, guileless cowards are nice & far away. Well, sort of... at least you won't see them in my liberal, artsy, gay, musician-infested neighborhood. If I saw those things struttin' down MY street, they'd be in for a good hosing.

The wussies in those pics just make me wanna bust 'em up good (since they refuse to go to Iraq and get busted up for Georgie). Poor Agitprop, in the middle of all that young repuglicanism. I shudder to think :(

 
At 05 August, 2005 12:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO SOMEHTING YOU LAZY BITCH

 
At 05 August, 2005 22:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site is like a resistance movement, if the resistance movement had stayed home

 
At 06 August, 2005 22:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lazy fags

 
At 07 August, 2005 16:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it isnt lazy to not want to risk anything while the facists are in power

 
At 09 August, 2005 13:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such shit how they use the national guard for war it should be for putting out forest fires and beating the shit out of rioting brown people

all those damn storm troopers should be disbanded

 

Post a Comment

<< Home