Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dork Diggler*

This asshole is back. Now as a misogynist, cowardly swine.
Recently, I was the target of a failed punk. James O'Keefe, the so-called "pimp" in the ACORN expose videos, was participating in a detailed plan to "faux" seduce me on his boat. For months, I had been working on a documentary about the young conservative movement. James had called me about concerns he had regarding an upcoming shoot. He asked me to meet him to talk about the shoot. I agreed to fly to Maryland and then drive to his "office" for a face-to-face conversation with him.

When I showed up, there was no office, as promised. Instead, he wanted to get me on a boat, which we later learned, was staged as a "pleasure palace." One of his colleagues, Izzy Santa, who was in Maryland that day, told me about the plan and stopped the punk before it happened.

Izzy told me he had "strawberries and champagne" waiting for me on the boat, and that he planned to "hit on me" the entire time. She said it would all be captured on hidden cameras that had been set up on the boat and in the back yard. She said the sole purpose of the "punk" was to embarrass me, and to make CNN look bad.
*I completely ripped off the title from KagroX

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 04 October, 2010 15:59, Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

Did you know he graduated from Rutgers in 2006? Hmmm what was happening in the Middle East then?

That's it! Iraq was still a dangerous place and the Surge was planned a year later!

Why I surprised Convicted Criminal James O'Keefe and the other members of the Watergate Jr Gang didn't join up to fight for America!!!

 
At 04 October, 2010 22:55, Blogger Wek said...

Noted. Although it may be best if a scumbag like Mr. O'Keefe keep his sorry ass out of The Military. He'd likely tarnish what is known as the "best and brightest".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home