Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Sex advice from the young GOP

I went to the Young Republican National Convention and, believe me, there wasn't exactly a parade of women leaving the hotel rooms of the participants in the morning. So I'm calling this dude's bullshit.

Scott, 25

What’s the best reason to date a young Republican?
She won’t change the station while I’m getting my Rush Limbaugh on.

Are young Republicans better in bed then young Democrats?
Yes. Well, at least the men are. In my experience, conservative women seem to be just that in the bedroom.

I consider myself extremely right-wing. But this girl I have a crush on is a huge leftist. I want to go for it, but am afraid that personal politics will eventually lead to bedroom politics. What do you think?

Why not get into that political argument? Settle your differences in bed. Punish that liberal pussy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 08 September, 2010 15:26, Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

"Getting my Rush Limbaugh on"? Ewww...

He sure seems to be confident of how good young men are in bed.

 
At 22 September, 2010 11:38, Blogger böb said...

Not a parade of women...? You mean they found it that hard to walk?

 
At 23 September, 2010 01:05, Blogger robash141 said...

He's wrong, at least from my experiance No to be graphic or anything but lot of self described "conservative" women can get pretty freaky. Especially the ones who originally come from uptight religious backgrounds .

Maybe he's just not doing something right ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home