Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scumbag

Yuma Arizona mayor, Al Krieger, unleashes the homophobia.
At a Memorial Day service honoring fallen troops at the Desert Lawn Cemetery in Yuma, AZ, Mayor Al Krieger decided that it was appropriate to denigrate the brave LGBT men and women who have served this country:

"I cannot believe that a bunch of lacy-drawered, limp-wristed people could do what those men have done in the past."

Not surprisingly, Krieger is strongly opposed to the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. In a new interview with local NBC station KYMA, Krieger defended his remarks, saying that America’s greatest presidents would have agreed with his remarks:

"I’m reluctant to compare myself to George Washington or Abraham Lincoln, but I did get some feedback, and I don’t think I said anything different than what they would have said."


The only good thing about him is he lets his bigoted thoughts be known. Believe it or not those that share his sentiments but remain quiet are actually an even lower form of life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 21 June, 2010 16:41, Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

I'm reluctant to compare him to Hitler but Al Krieger (BTW, Kriege= German word for war) has a moustache and hates gays which isn't anything different than Hitler.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home