Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Patriot Axiom

Late last week a mostly nonsensical comment was left by someone called "Patriot Axiom". Since I'm a sucker for tracking down the stupidity of our Youthy Republicans I checked out their blog. Turned out to be just another College Republican site with lots of YouTubes and Facebook friends, blah-blah-blah.

Although one thing I found amusing was how many times they used longtime time OYE troll, Leigh Wolf, as a label. Out of all the posts they created Leigh came up 2nd most often. It's like they're Leigh Wolf historians.

If you're not familiar with Leigh here's a quick rundown: he mostly has a sense of humor, but in a prick kind-of-way. He said he's a US Marine Reservist and we believe him since all of his gutless college buds tend to hide behind him. Leigh's biggest achievement was harassing Sean Penn at some lame speaking engagement (see below), but apparently this was enough to garner Patriot Axiom's admiration.

2 Comments:

At 09 September, 2009 17:07, Blogger patriotaxiom said...

You're either the world's worst investigative journalist, or completely retarded....which is it?

 
At 09 September, 2009 23:04, Blogger Wek said...

I prefer to be regarded as the world's most work adverse blogger.

BTW- If you give me any more shit I won't have a chance to respond til next week. Sorry. But as an extra bonus to the OYEsters out there I scheduled a few posts to launch over the next few days. I don't want to cheat anyone from cowardly Young Republicans.

Later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home