Friday, November 03, 2006

Latest Excuse in Operation Yellow Elephant Bingo: I'm Running for Congress!

Meet David Nelson Jones, the Republican nominee for Congress in California's District 30, currently represented by Democrat Henry Waxman.

Mr. Jones is 25 years old and just became eligible to run under our Constitution (Article I, Section 2). Here's how he handled Stephen Colbert: [click here.]

He said it: I'm doing my part by running for Congress.

Please, please, just click here. Stay tuned for a transcript (not today).

Granted, he has some courage: He's running for public office and he appeared on the Colbert Report. Can we convince him to try ArmyOCS?

Hat tip to Kate Rothwell.

2 Comments:

At 03 November, 2006 21:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems liker a good and decent fellow. I hope he wins.

 
At 06 November, 2006 13:04, Blogger --Blue Girl said...

Someone should tell him about SSgt. Jason Brown of the Missouri House of Representatives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home