Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Military Recruiting Lead: College Station, Texas

Meet Blake Adami, a candidate for Student Body President at Texas A&M. He's a junior Political Science/Pre-Law major and a member of the "Fightin'[sic] Texas Aggie College Republicans."

While Texas A&M has a long tradition of military service, that doesn't include Blake Adami. I'm not certain why he hasn't considered Supporting President Bush, but I did Ask The Question. [No response] Maybe the recruiters can do better.

PS. Check out their site and note all that military imagery. Is there any reason why real Americans should not be shocked at their blatant hypocrisy?

1 Comments:

At 05 April, 2006 15:40, Blogger Blake said...

Howdy, this is Blake Adami and I just wanted to make a correction about what was posted above. I did receive an e-mail asking if I had served in the military to which I replied no. I was a bit unclear to the other questions that I was being asked, so I thought I would explain myself now. After graduating high school I went on to Texas A&M University, where I am currently at. After I graduate here, I plan on attending law school. For these reasons, I do not plan on joining the military. If in time a draft was ever reinstated and my number was called, I would happily serve my country. I also fully do support President Bush. I had the honor to vote for him in the past election and fully support the war in Iraq. I hope this clarifies some of the confusion. If you have any questions for me, please let me know. Thanks and Gig'em, Blake Adami.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home