Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well, at least he's honest

Operation Yellow Elephant salutes Emory University (Decatur, GA) senior Steven Haag, age 21, the editor of the Emory Political Review who identifies himself as a Republican. [Probable likeness at right.]

"What would I do if I was drafted? I think I probably wouldn‘t be the best of soldier. I‘m not sure other soldiers would want to depend on me," says Steven Haag, a 21-year-old senior at Emory University in Atlanta, who‘s majoring in classics and history. The editor of the Emory Political Review, he identifies himself as a Republican.

Well, Steven Haag, at least you're honest. Thank you for your integrity.

4 Comments:

At 26 November, 2006 13:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Google search by prospective employers might not go so well for him.

PS: Emory is in Decatur, GA.

 
At 26 November, 2006 13:46, Blogger Karl said...

paul-

Thanks. It's corrected.

 
At 26 November, 2006 23:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honest, schmonest.

Little Stevie here is clearly displaying the "chicken" part of the term chickenhawk. Don't let him off the hook. I say let the local Army or Marine recruiting office make the final determination as to how good or bad a soldier he is.

 
At 01 December, 2006 08:54, Blogger Murdock said...

I don't know.. he looks pretty fierce to me. [intense sarcasm]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home