Friday, January 06, 2006

Alternate Reality: Jenna and Babs Become Patriotic


By Elaine Meinel Supkis

11 American soldiers died yesterday. Bush had a fake photo-op while they died in agony. His daughters and nephews still refuse to do their obvious patriotic duties. So here is a look at the First Couple in a fantasy where they paid the same price the average American has paid for this war.

Oh, dear! Time to dust off the Jenna/Babs memorial flags on the mantle! La, la, la! I love doing this!

Hic. Yesssh. Whossse Babs? Gimme another beer, beeeyitch.

I am so terribly happy they read "Yellow Elephant" and decided to stop being wastrels and join up to fight in Iraq! The happiest day in my life was to learn they died for America! La, la, la, la! Isn't it wonderful, dying for America? Every mother should be thrilled to lose a child in Iraq.

My Carlyle shtocks shot up. Hic. Yesssh. God blesh America. Whoopee.

Well, now when that Cindy Sheehan bitch tries to camp out at my doorstep, I can yell, "I gave at the office" back at her now! Hahahaha! This is such a relief. Everyone showers me with pity and love because I sacrificed my daughters. Now I can hold my head high and laugh at those Gold Star Mothers Against the War, right, dear?

Kin ya call Condi and ashk her if I can go to the bathroom? Burp. Got to pee.

Hahaha. I'll give you permission!

But Condi walks on my back in high heelsh. I want her to be Mommy.

Where's my Adavan? And Praxil? Did you feed them to the dogs again, dear?

Hic. What dogs?

6 Comments:

At 06 January, 2006 10:59, Blogger Gyrobo said...

Stories are fun.

 
At 06 January, 2006 12:21, Blogger Karl said...

Elaine-

Wonderful! Thank you.

 
At 06 January, 2006 12:41, Blogger Elaine Supkis said...

We need more humor here.

I haven't posted here for a while because JC makes money off this site and I don't get a cut. So this is merely to let readers know a cartoonist lurks on the net at Culture of Life News which is my own webpage.

Do visit. I have four, yes, four cartoons a day. Covers politics, health, news, energy, science. All sorts of cartoons and stories. A nice looking blog, I might add.

 
At 06 January, 2006 14:00, Blogger thankyajayzus said...

Here are some top headlines I found today. Which ones are we to believe?


Qaeda Deputy Cheers U.S. Troop Changes (January 6, 2006)

Bush Says Improvement in Iraqi Forces Could Speed Pullout (January 5, 2006)

Attacks in Iraq Kill 120 as Post-Election Violence Escalates (January 5, 2006)

U.S. Strike on Home Kills 9 in Family, Iraqi Officials Say (January 4, 2006)

Bush Predicts a Year of Progress in Iraq and Afghanistan (January 4, 2006)

 
At 08 January, 2006 17:04, Blogger Gothamimage said...

You may like the Bush dialogue we just posted.

 
At 10 January, 2006 19:31, Blogger AJ said...

Hello Elaine,

We're from the NSA, and we're here to ask you a few questions on how you received some your alledged facts.
We'll be in touch....
....and better you stay in the country.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home